Tonight was the first t-ball game for Chance this year!!! He played last year too, and was a little more timid. But tonight, he was all over it. He had two GREAT hits, and was a crazy man in the outfield. His little friend "Jackson" even made a slide into home. They were hilarious!!! Its so fun to see them change each year. Good job little "BEE'S"!!!
Thursday, April 17, 2008
"Tee-Ball"
Chance looks just like his daddy from behind ( he's on the left)! Mom's shedding a tear!
My friend Bree and her little boy Brandon (it's his first year, and he's not too sure about this yet!)
Hannah & Easton, enjoying watching their brother!
One of Chance's Great Hits!!! "Good form Buddy".
Chance and his best buddy "Jackson" (Bree's other little boy)

Tonight was the first t-ball game for Chance this year!!! He played last year too, and was a little more timid. But tonight, he was all over it. He had two GREAT hits, and was a crazy man in the outfield. His little friend "Jackson" even made a slide into home. They were hilarious!!! Its so fun to see them change each year. Good job little "BEE'S"!!!
Tonight was the first t-ball game for Chance this year!!! He played last year too, and was a little more timid. But tonight, he was all over it. He had two GREAT hits, and was a crazy man in the outfield. His little friend "Jackson" even made a slide into home. They were hilarious!!! Its so fun to see them change each year. Good job little "BEE'S"!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Cute! I loved T-ball. They're so tiny. I'm glad he had fun
And I am not a wimp-things that move without legs are NOT RIGHT and you know it!
How cute are they??? I love that the boys are the "big" boys of the team. Good things they have those awesome cleats to help them run fast.
If Chance is not the cutest little T-baller I've ever seen, I don't know who is! Good luck with your season, dude!
Post a Comment