Ouch...and I thought Emery's head looked bad! Wow! You guys really should move out here. It was the best thing we ever did! I love it and you guys (and the skiiers I hear that you are) would love it too!
By the way, after the comment you left on Lisa's blog I'll be posting pictures of the lake in every post I make on my blog if it means Brandon will want to move out here...he, he!
Lindsie misses Addie! The yellow house is calling your name! You need to talk some sense into your hubby and get a lot at Last Chance -- at least we could be neighbors there! We would be a great pair!!!
4 comments:
Ouch...and I thought Emery's head looked bad! Wow! You guys really should move out here. It was the best thing we ever did! I love it and you guys (and the skiiers I hear that you are) would love it too!
Wow, that's a rough go....Glad to see you've joined the blog revolution. I think I should get a royalty for each 4th Warder who starts a blog.
Okay, that is awful! No wonder she has scars!
By the way, after the comment you left on Lisa's blog I'll be posting pictures of the lake in every post I make on my blog if it means Brandon will want to move out here...he, he!
That would be the best thing EVER!
Lindsie misses Addie! The yellow house is calling your name! You need to talk some sense into your hubby and get a lot at Last Chance -- at least we could be neighbors there! We would be a great pair!!!
Post a Comment