Monday, April 21, 2008

Happy Birthday "Uncle Char"



I wanted to give a shout-out to my Uncle Char for his b-day. Uncle Char, you are such a great uncle...not only are you so kind and helpful to me and my little family, but you have always treated me like one of your own. You remind me of PaPa Harold so much...and we all know that I had a special place in my heart for him. You are so kind to everyone, and always out to make others lives easier. Not to mention keeping Grandmas house in working order, Snugz running smoothly, the neighbors house,yards,and cars running, and my house up to the best standards. You are truly a good person, and I love ya. Since mom died, you have certainly stepped up and made life more enjoyable for me and my kiddos (they just love uncle osama). Thanks again for being my uncle. Love, Lizzie.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Uncle Osama is perfect! Happy Birthday uncle Char!

margo said...

Is Uncle Char -- the Char I know's dad?

jenn said...

Happy Birthday Big Char from the Culley's!

Osama...oh my heck, that is the funniest thing I've ever heard!