
Hannah started softball tonight, she has a nice coach named "Ed".

Easton: eating a twig and seeking safety behind the fence.

Check out her stylin' pink mitt! It's
"Easton" brand of course, nothing but the best!

What is going through his little mind??? I know my girls never did this!!

This is why they know Chance by name at "Primary Childrens Hospital!"

Easton played all day with his new "Jack, Jack" bubble blower!


Easton: trying to eat the bubbles.

Thanks "Jack, Jack"~ for giving us hours of bubbles & bliss!
5 comments:
That Jack Jack is hilarious. Don't you love finding toys like that!! So entertaining. I'm sure you are looking forward to a hopefully less busy Tuesday.
I love the pictures! I'm glad to see Hannah playing softball. What a great sport.
It's so true about the difference between boys and girls. Alex isn't even 2 yet and I wonder if he'll make it to 3 years old. Luckily he hasn't made it to the hospital yet, like Chance.
Those are fun pictures. Boys will be boys-and man are they different than girls!
So you're not busy at all, right?
Don't you love the warm weather (for a couple of days, anyways!)!! It's great to get the kids outside again...even if they do eat twigs! :)
Post a Comment