Sunday, April 13, 2008

SPRING TRADITION...





The sure sign of "spring" at our house is when the boys shave all their hair off!!! I used to be against this procedure, but now I think it's kind of cute. Chance already knows that when the tulips start to bloom, its time to shave off the hair for waterski season (although, he has yet to ski because of the killer"lake sharks" here in Utah). Tonight was the night! Brandon still hasn't done his own, but I suspect in the next couple of weeks his will disappear also! I think he might be a little timid this year because each time he shaves it off, it comes back with a little more grey. Yikes!! (don't worry hun, salt and pepper is sexy)

5 comments:

aviolamom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
aviolamom said...

Chance looks awesome...he's hardly recognizable! Is Brandon worried about the gray or the amount that comes back?
Love Ya!

Tara said...

I also keep telling Jared the Salt and pepper look is sexy. His is more in his beard, but it will move to his head someday.

Chance looks so cute. Maybe I should do that with Alex. His hair is out of control.

Amy said...

I use to love it when Colton had his "buzz"! He won't let me do it anymore. He's way too cool for that.

Brandon, salt and pepper? No way. Are we that old?? (By we I mean the two of you)

jenn said...

You know your kid is handsome when he can make a buzz look cute! Lookin' good Chance!

Killer sharks in Utah Lake? Don't let my kids know!! =) Maybe if we get Liv and Chance together they could peer pressure each other into skiing.